Wednesday 16 June 2010

Wednesday

a lovely lady with a folksy shop has set up a blogspot which is featuring all sorts of fabulous hand made products...there is also a flick group with wonderful pics of things that talented people have made....I have tried to copy and past it here but it won't paste...duh....

I have now started a new baby cardigan in pink/mauve and white...it is in crocheted pinwheel design...I used to make lots of jackets in this design so it is nice to go back and make something that I used to love doing....
I hope to get it finished by tomorrow and then if I can get my head round it...design a larger size...which is not easy because it isn't just a case of adding a few stitches, you have to add a whole pinwheel on each front and two on the back...so the size increases quite a lot....
mmm....need to do some thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment