Friday 4 June 2010

Friday

Lucky me.....three weeks ago I had a phone call from a lady asking me if I had recently done a survey....well we get SO many unsolicited calls that I nearly put the phone down, but for some reason I didn't. I told her that I didn't remember doing any survey. She said it was on computers....yeah right...no chance....I told her that I would not have filled in anything about computers because I am not very technical.....she said the company that she was from... and a little light came on in my head.....it was the company that published "Papercraft Inspirations"...I told her that I received this magazine (It was a Christmas pressie from my son)....and that there was a remote possibility that I might have filled in something about card making and crafts in general.....
Then she told me that I had been picked out of a draw and had won £100 in vouchers for any high street store !!!!!...the vouchers came this morning...woohoo....i feel a shopping spree coming on !!
spent the rest of the day defrosting the freezer....took 3 hours !!! with a hammer and chisel !!!...now to crochet ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment