Tuesday 22 June 2010

Tuesday


well here is what I have been busy making today. I also made a purple one both of which will be listed in my shops soon. I won't list until the first monday in July because my pc is going to have some work done on it and I don't want people trying to buy and wondering why it hasn't been posted.This is a cowl neck moebius scarf which can be just worn around the neck or even pulled up over the head like a hoodie....
In the winter time, I make them in all colours and I am already thinking of making them and stock piling them ready for the hoped for Christmas rush....The price will hopefully just be £5 plus p&p which I hope is a reasonable price. The one in the picture is in a soft and pretty cream coloured acrylic....... I have lots of other items that I have made this week, all waiting to be photographed ready for listing....

No comments:

Post a Comment