Thursday 8 July 2010

Thursday


LOL....I bought one of those polystyrene wig blocks to use for putting hats and scarves on to make them look better in my folksy shop.....
It looked very dull and boring, so I painted a face on it.....now it looks like something from Star Trek !!!!...perhaps I should buy her a wig. My husband has named her Jacqueline....not sure why!!
At least it will be a bit different.....lol.....
I have just finished a baby set, jacket bloomers and a hat....I will try to get photos taken early next week. I am not very good at taking pictures and I usually have to take at least 20 just to find ONE decent one.........it often takes me long to get photos done, than to make the item....never mind I have Jacqueline now...I am sure she will help....lol...(perhaps I should get a Jack !!??)

No comments:

Post a Comment