Sunday 11 July 2010

grrr

well firstly let me apologise to all those who are following my blog. We are quitting ntl (too long and complicated to go into) SO i have changed my email address.....I did that and when I tried to sign in to my blog, it said that my password was incorrect (with my new email)...so I clicked to retrieve it and it said that my EMAIL was incorrect....no matter what I do it will not give me access....the only reason I am here right now, is using my ntl email and old password but as soon as we pull the plug on ntl I will not be able to access this blog,......
I have tried everything but nothing works....sooo
I am very sorry folks...but I am going to disappear into the ether.....
I even tried to set up another blog but google won't let me.....if anyone knows of another place to start a new blog...please send me a message through my folksy shop
http://www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks

to everyone else....good selling....

No comments:

Post a Comment