Monday 5 July 2010

Monday


this piece of crochet is the piece that I designed for the freeform crochet challenge. Each member made a piece and every piece was photographed and then put into a book which was sold for charity. As a person who loves purple, I just had to include purple in my piece...It was great fun to do. Although it doesn't show up very well, the darker pieces were in a glittery yarn and most of the circles were made from the elusive bullion stitch that so many crocheters find difficult.....
A beautiful day today and I need to go and take more picture to list items in my folksy and etsy shops.....

1 comment:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with bullion stitch. Sometimes it loves me. Sometimes (usually) it hates me! I always end up with one loose loop which drives me a bit potty. I should probably practise it more often...!

    ReplyDelete