Monday 17 May 2010

Monday 17th May

well I had a busy day today...nothing new there for me.
I spent most of the morning trying to work out an easy pattern for more baby boots....well working out a pattern is easy but working out one that I am happy with is a different story. Anyway I now have a basic one done and tested....once I have made a few pairs then I can make more fancy and elaborate ones.
I haven't decided what my next project will be yet. I listed my little girl's waistcoat/gilet this morning http://www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks
Tomorrow I hope to sort out different yarns for my next project. It has been a nice sunny day here today too...I just hope that winter is finally over. There are bluebells and wild violets all over my back garden and they look glorious.
time to get my crochet hooks at the ready !!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment